Sunday 29 October 2017

Wooden Keepsake Boxes Preserve Memories in Two Ways

I once again broke into a workshop and started poking around. I came across our wooden keepsake boxes and figured I would do a write up on them.

Wooden Keepsake Boxes
Keepsakes not only display photo and memorable thing but also help to preserve ornaments and many others things.Our keepsake boxes are great for organizing and holding on to those small bits and pieces that are important to you.  I do have one and off of the top of my head, it contains a penny, some cufflinks, a note and a coaster.

Keepsake Boxes  don't have costly but hold great  sentimental value because of memorable moment. The container was a cardboard box, which was no longer acceptable. So, with an expert team of thieves, I liberated one from the Timbertreasure workshop. The operation went exactly like this. In fact, I'm pretty sure they stole this from my life.

Now, my most prized sentimental items sit in a customized wooden box. The image stretches across the entire lid. But don't think that this is the only use for these bad boys. Keepsake boxes would be perfect for a wood shop or garage to hold all of those little odds and ends. Four of our coasters also fit perfectly in these. That may or may not have been done on purpose.


You can check out all of our wooden containers in the wood boxes section of our website. You'll find wine and gift boxes there to fulfill all of your organizational and storage needs. And of course, all of our products are backed by our 100% timbertreasure love guarantee. If you don't love your timbertreasure, we'll reprint it or offer you a full refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment